high school curricula
What are AP courses?
- Curriculum designed to offer US-track college-level courses to high school students between grade 9 and 12
- AP courses allow students to earn college credits in advance
- Explore different areas of interest and take subjects that are not typically offered at school
What are IGCSEs and Pre-IGCSEs?
- Curriculum offered to students from age 13 to year 10 or 11
- Pre-IGCSE students enroll in a part-time one-year online program that prepares them for IGCSE program later on
- IGCSE students take on 4-5 subjects that are structured as first introductions to the specific topic areas that they cover
- External exams at the end of the course determine students' grades.
What are A-Levels?
- Curriculum aims to prepare students aged 15-17 for university
- A-Level curriculum is the #1 studied curriculum in the world
- High grades in A-Levels can result in university course credit